Gold-Tone Sacred Heart Pendant 2 - Small
You will always treasure a heart pendant like this. The setting was sculpted in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
• Setting made of gold-tone alpaca metal
• Pendant is approx. 2in x 1.5in
• 100% designed and handcrafted the finest quality paper mache technique.
• Black ribbon cord with lobster clasp approx. 18in long.
• Colors: black, turquoise, and blue.
Edith Orozco is a designer and sculptor from León Guanajuato, México. She comes from an artisanal family tradition. Her pieces are inspired by strong feminine qualities and the concept of portable sculpture.