Sacred Heart Pendant - Large Rojo
This pendant is a large size work of art, not for the faint of heart. The setting was sculpted in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. This was made just for you!
• Setting made of gold-tone alpaca metal
• Pendant is approx. 2.5in x 2in
• 100% designed and handcrafted the finest quality paper mache technique
• Black ribbon cord with lobster clasp approx. 18in long
• Colors: blue, black, red, magenta, turquoise, and red/black
Edith Orozco is a designer and sculptor from León Guanajuato, México. She comes from an artisanal family tradition. Her pieces are inspired by strong feminine qualities and the concept of portable sculpture.